- This event has passed.
Estate Planning Class
February 27, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Wills & Living Trusts
Often times, an Estate Plan is vital for any individual, couple or family that owns a home and has assets. It’s time to make sure your Estate Planning is in good order. You will learn various methods on how your family can be protected from unnecessary legal fees and wasted time with Probate and potentially prevent the loss of your hard earned assets from a Nursing Home should you require care. This seminar will provide you with facts that are straightforward and easy to understand.
We will discuss several important issues, including:
• The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
• How Powers of Attorney work (some Powers of Attorney may not be valid and thus Powerless if you become disabled)
• How Probate works, and why you may want to avoid it for your family
• Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• How to protect your home and your savings if you end up in a Nursing Home
• How you may be able to protect assets inherited by your heirs from lawsuits, divorce, and other claims
This seminar is designed to help you and your family avoid the most common costly mistakes. Be our guest at this unique and FREE Educational presentation.
Seating is Limited, Call 407-949-5888 to Register.
- Tel 407.949.5888
- Fax 407.388.1056