- This event has passed.
How To Maximize Your Social Security Benefits – Social Security Workshop
October 11, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Recently, President Obama signed into law a wave of legal and public policy changes. Included in this new bill was the inclusion of significant changes to Social Security benefit claiming strategies which will dramatically impact your lifetime benefits. Now is the time to get informed.
Join us for a FREE Educational Event.
Fortunately, if you are married, single or divorced you may be “grandfathered” in based on the previous Social Security rules that govern your benefits.
Topics to be discussed:
• How the new law may impact your retirement by over $50,000.
• What are the changes and how will they affect your Social Security benefits?
• How will these changes affect your retirement strategy and income?
• Timing is everything! Don’t assume drawing at 62 is your best – or only – option.
• Learn how to coordinate benefits to maximize your potential.
• How to integrate Social Security with your overall retirement plan.
Call Nicole at 407-949-5888 to Register.
- Tel 407.949.5888
- Fax 407.388.1056