- This event has passed.
Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Workshop
August 4, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
If you’re approaching 70, the IRS wants your IRA!
If you’re between age 65-and-70 and own a traditional IRA, 401(k) or other qualified retirement plan, you’ll soon have to deal with your required minimum distributions – RMDs. Suddenly, a portion of your tax-deferred savings will be taxable again, and the impact on your overall portfolio could be significant if you’re not armed with all the right information.
Let an income specialist show you “What Baby Boomers Need to Know about RMDs.” Get the best answers to important questions:
• When do I have to take them – and are there exceptions?
• How much will I have to take out?
• How much tax liability will they create?
• How do they impact my Social Security?
• Is my asset allocation appropriate for RMDs?
• Are my beneficiaries set up for maximum tax efficiency? And MORE!
Seating is Limited
Call Nicole at 407-949-5888 to reserve your seat.
- Tel 407.949.5888
- Fax 407.388.1056