- This event has passed.
Social Security Class
March 6, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
How To Maximize Your Social Security Benefits
Now that the 2016 Presidential Election is over, what changes are coming? New laws or modifications to past laws may impact your benefits and the way you make your election. Your Social Security claiming strategies can vary dramatically depending on numerous factors that the government won’t share with you. You must find out on your own.
Now is the time to get informed. Join us for a FREE Educational Event.
Fortunately, if you are married, single or divorced you may be “grandfathered” in based on the previous Social Security rules that govern your benefits.
Topics to be discussed:
• How the new law may impact your retirement by over $50,000.
• What are the changes and how will they affect your Social Security benefits?
• How will these changes affect your retirement strategy and income?
• Timing is everything! Don’t assume drawing at 62 is your best – or only – option.
• Learn how to coordinate benefits to maximize your potential.
• How to integrate Social Security with your overall retirement plan.
Call today to RSVP:407-949-5888
Seating is limited so please reserve your spot today!
If you have claimed or plan to claim your Social Security benefits – Don’t miss this event
- Tel 407.949.5888
- Fax 407.388.1056